Thursday, February 26, 2015

Library Limelight: Tonya Wallace, Support Services

Library Limelight is intended to be a quick read to help FCPL patrons get to know our librarians and staff.  We hope you enjoy learning about the people who make our libraries great!

Tonya Wallace
Accounting Assistant
Support Services, Headquarters

Where is your hometown?

Cumming, GA

How long have you been at FCPL?

11 months

What other jobs have you had at FCPL?

None

Why did you choose to work in a library?

I wanted to be close to home and my family.

Describe your job in five words or less.

Bills, bills, bills!

What is your favorite part of your job?

The 20 minute commute and the wonderful people!

What’s the most interesting place you’ve lived or traveled?

The Pacific Northwest.  I was not used to everything being so gray!  I am a Georgia girl and I was used to the red Georgia clay and the bright sunshine!

What are your hobbies?

Running, camping (RVing), and reading

What are you reading right now?

I just finished Chestnut Street by Maeve Binchy.  Lacrosse season just started for my girls, so my reading time will be limited over the next couple of months.

Paper books or eBooks?

Paper

No comments: