Auto Repair Reference Center is a database containing do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information.
It covers thousands of vehicles from 1954 to the present and includes most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. Repair and maintenance information is provided for transmissions, brakes, ignition systems, electrical systems, exhaust systems, heating/cooling, wheels/tires, bodywork, diesel engines, and much more.
Content features include:
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Thousands of technical service bulletins and recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications and maintenance schedules
- Labor time Guide and Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership and maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
To access Auto Repair Reference Center, go to www.forsythpl.org, click eLibrary and then eResources, and select Auto Repair Reference Center from the “Consumer and Automotive” category.