Mango Languages is a language- and culture-learning resource that offers access to 71 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language.
Each lesson combines real-life situations and audio from native speakers with simple, clear instructions. The courses are presented with an appreciation for cultural nuance and real-world application by focusing on the four key elements of language learning: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
- Ability to create a profile and save courses you are working on and track your progress
- Skip around in lessons and begin at any lesson or chapter of your choice
- Voice comparison feature to practice and perfect your accent
- Toggle on and off the narrator feature
- Small collection of foreign films with option to add subtitles in the language or origin of the film, English, or both
- Mobile app for both Apple and Android users