Today's Science bridges the gap between the science that students learn in the classroom and the discoveries pushing the boundaries of science today. This science news database is updated weekly with timely and relevant articles explaining important developments in biology, chemistry, the environment, space, physics, and technology.
The easy-to-use interface provides not only excellent research materials, but also provides curriculum tools for students and educators, including:
- Tips for writing research papers
- A guide to putting together a science fair project
- Classroom games and simulations
- Experiments and presentations
- Science-related cartoons with thought-provoking questions
Science Online offers a comprehensive, curriculum-oriented overview of a broad range of scientific disciplines in a variety of useful formats. Content is organized by subject area and type of resource, as well as by national and state science education standards.
Highlights and features include:
- More than 1,100 science experiments and activities, indexed by grade range, subject category, and time required
- Handpicked articles from Today’s Science highlighting recent scientific events and discoveries
- More than 7,500 printable diagrams, illustrations, and images
- More than 500 videos and flash animations
- Examples of full citations in MLA, 7th Edition; Chicago Manual of Style; and APA styles