LearningExpress Library is an interactive online learning platform featuring over 770 practice tests, tutorials, and eBooks related to job search and workplace skills improvement, exam preparation for career certification and licensing, GED, college entrance and graduate school admissions, and basic skills improvement in reading, writing, and math, for all ages.
As a library patron, you can create you own personal login using your email address. This allows you to save tests, eBooks, or tutorials you are working on, and return later. You’ll also get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results.
LearningExpress Library is arranged into nine sections:
- The School Center includes improvement skills preparation for various subject areas in Elementary, Middle, and High School.
- The College Preparation Center includes ACT, SAT, AP, PSAT, TOEFL iBT, and college admission essay writing.
- The College Center includes math, reading, grammar, writing, and science skills reviews and various graduate school admissions tests such as the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT and more. There are also CLEP exam practice tests in various subjects.
- The High School Equivalency Center includes basic skills building in reading, writing, math, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and GED test prep in both English and Spanish.
- The Adult Learning Center includes sections on building math skills, becoming a better reader, improving writing, speaking skills, grammar skills, and a section on preparing to become a U.S. citizen, including preparing for the citizenship exam and getting your green card.
- The Career Center allows you to learn more about specific career fields, study for various civil service exams, military exams such as the ASVAB, certification tests and entrance exams in many different occupations, including areas such as nursing, teaching, commercial driving, and real estate.
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes (Resources for Spanish Speakers) includes writing, grammar, speaking and math skills, and citizenship and GED test prep for Spanish speakers.
- The Computer Skills Center uses interactive tutorials and videos to teach basic computer and internet skills including Microsoft Office software, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop software, email and social media, and internet safety.
- From the Job and Career Accelerator you can explore careers, search for jobs, create resumes and cover letters, prep for interviews and more.
LearningExpress Library is available from the Education and Test Prep category, the Jobs and Careers category, and the Students – High School category from the eResources page on www.forsythpl.org.